
I have decided I like my baby. Mama got me a cabbage patch kid a long time ago and I like to feed it my sippy cup. Especially in the baby's eye. That's fun! The other day I decided to take a nap with my baby. Dad wasn't too sure about that. 

Last weekend Papa and Grandma JoAnn thought I could help them plant their garden. Papa let me help him mow his lawn. I really like Papa's lawn tractor! I walk around and point at it and squeal! It's especially fun to sit on it all by myself. After a long hard morning of helping Papa and Grandma, Brooklyn and Hunter stopped by on their walk. We played in the sandbox for a while, then colored the sidewalk with chalk. Neither the sand or the chalk taste very good. I have decided that it's easier to leave my hat on than to fight with my Mom. She just won't leave me alone-sunscreen and hats all day long!

I started to get tired outside, but there's no stopping me! I love to be outside and scream when we get inside. Mom just lets me throw my fit and ignores me. That's not at all what I want her to do! If mom would let me stay outside all day long we wouldn't have any problem. Who needs a nap?! NOT ME!!!!
Summer Fun and Birthdays!!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment