Last Friday we went to Bismarck and visited Papa's Pumpkin Patch. I had lots of fun there. I loved running around all the pumpkins and playing on all the fun toys. I especially liked the big wooden train. Mom and Dad had a hard time getting me to go see anything else once I saw this train. I did love the hay bale maze too though. Dad was so awesome to play on this with me. Mom thought it was hilarious when we left, and she changed my diaper, I had hay in it. I didn't think it was so funny. I got to take a pumpkin and some pumpkin
cookies home and they were yummy!

Me being silly in the patch

Awesome pic of me and Dad on top of the maze

Inside the train
Again at the top of the maze...Mom was a little nervous because it was high!
Look Mom I have my train inside the train!
Cool View
Handsome boy
Me and Mom
C'mon Dad let's go some more!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment