Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


This year for Halloween I was a train engineer. Mom thought it was a good idea since I love Thomas the Train so much. I tried on a Thomas the Train costume, but I decided that I wanted to look at it instead of wear it (and then I screamed when we had to leave the costume at the store). We went and did lots of Trick-Or-Treating and went to a Haunted House. I didn't like that very much. At first I thought it was funny but towards the end I got a little scared. The best part was walking with my cousins. I held their hands and talked to them the whole time!

Handsome boy!


I love my cousins!





I love pumkins and Thomas!





Pumpkin carving-I didn't care too much







This is my silly daddy. I thought the mask was hilarious!




Leaves at Papa's House



Last week Papa cleaned up all his leaves and made me a huge pile to jump and play in. As you can see I liked to drive my train on his pond too...The leaves were fun, but I didn't like it when they got on my face or neck.




Cute Boy!







Mom where did they go?








Papa you are so funny!








Where's Brady???




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pics of him in the leaves!!! What a cutie!