Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My First Blizzard!

About 2 weeks ago we had a blizzard here in Beulah. We woke up to lots of snow and 30-40 mph winds which created white out conditions. School was closed so Mommy got to stay home with me! We hung out inside and watched the crazy weather. Mom didn't let me go outside until the next day when the wind had died down because I had yet another double ear infection. When we finally did go outside I was so excited to put my snowpants on. But not so excited on the snowboots. And not super excited about the deep areas of snow. I just liked to sit on the snow hills and throw snowballs at the dog. Alex loved it! It was fun but I was very tired when we came in side!
Me trying to wade through the less deep snow


Falling down and starting to get frustrated


Fun to throw snow!

A picture of the big garage with the deep snow and my poor sandbox!






Still digging in snow!









Alex puts her whole head in the snow! Funny dog!







Later that night (after a LONG nap) I decided to put on Daddy's shoes and walk around the house in them!

0 comments: