Sunday, March 1, 2009

Miscellaneous pictures

We would like to apologize for the lack of blogging lately. Mom has been really tired at night and I have been on the go 24-7! We went to Bismarck again last week to have the baby's heart checked out. Everything looked good on the Echo so we are all relieved! Oma and Opa came for a visit this past weekend so stay tuned for pics of the fun times we had!









This is me pre-haircut. Mom got tired of fighting with me to comb my crazy curls. No amount of detangler made it "hurt free"! I was pretty good during my haircut-I sprayed water at grandma the whole time. It was actually fun!





















I have decided I like to help mom vacuum. Whenever she gets out the kitchen vacuum (which is like every other day) I run and take it away from her! I then help her by vaccuuming the floor! I do a pretty good job and Mom only has to redo a bit of it!
























There have been a few days lately that I decide I won't nap. Quite obviously I still need one since I fell asleep at 5pm at my table watching Thomas the Train!











Me and Alex hanging out in the chair watching a little TV!















After having my two year pictures done I have decided to pose every time Mom gets the camera out. Sometimes I even pull out a chair and stand on it to make the shot easier!












1 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi guys, just catching up on your blog. Brady is so cute and big. And congrats on a girl! That's so exciting.