Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter and more...



We started off Easter weekend by going to the Easter egg hunt at the Knife River Care Center. I was a little unhappy that we had to go by age group because I wanted to go with my cousins. But I was happy once we were together after hunting.













Mom, Dad and I colored Easter eggs. It was fun but I am a little naughty right now. When doing ANYTHING I say "Brady do it." And that's all you need to know!











Dad and I showing off our muscles!














We also colored eggs at my Great Grandpa Don's house. I was also in a bit trouble here for trying to do everything myself. I am just an independent 2 year old. Get over it!












Mom's big belly when we colored eggs at home...
Lately I tell mom that "Baby sister cry". Then I give her belly big kisses and say "All better".












Silly Easter Bunny ears!















Easter morning with one of my baskets. Of course Alex was interested in the candy too...






All handsome in my Easter outfit sitting in my new Diego camping chair!



















Still a handsome dude!












This pic was taken at Aunt Stacey's house after Great Grandpa Bill's funeral. Mom just liked the picture and wanted to share it!

0 comments: