Sunday, August 16, 2009

A week in Colorado

A few weeks ago we went to visit Mom's family in
Colorado. I had a blast hanging out with Oma,
Opa, Oma Katie, Tante Frieda and Great
Grandma Clara. It was a nice break for Mom
too! The weather wasn't too nice the first few
days but I found fun things to do anyway!
We went to Chuck E Cheese's and did some
shopping and then when Daddy finally came
I got to see the big airport with all the planes!
We also went to Pirates Cove (a waterpark)
and that was AWESOME!!! I loved it!!


Me hanging at Oma and Opa's


The puppies were so excited to see Daddy!

Opa isn't too happy with Mom for taking this pic!
We are building my new train set!


Grandma Clara holding Baby Emaley

A four generation pic with Oma, Oma Katie,
Baby Emaley and Mom

Emaley was excited to see Daddy!


Acting silly with my chocolate milk and
a breakfast burrito YUM!


And FINALLY a picture of Emaley smiling! She
is happy all the time!

Grandma Clara and Emaley again


Me and Oma Katie and Emaley hanging on the couch








0 comments: