Hi all,
This is a blog about me Brady Keller. And my sister Emaley. I am 3 1/2 and on the go all the time! I am a very busy and VERY talkative boy. I talk all day long. Mom says I drive her crazy sometimes. I love Thomas the Train and play with my train table quite often. When I'm not playing in my room, you can find me outside in my sandbox. I love it outside! If Mom would let me, I would play outside all day every day! My sister Emaley can be found following me around these days. She just turned 1 and is a very good walker. She's been walking for 2 months already! I like to play with her, but do not like it when she gets into my trains! Both my sister and I LOVE our dog Alex. Poor pup gets climbed on and bugged all day. Well, I better go outside since it's beautiful out!
I hope you enjoy reading about me and my Baby Emaley!
0 comments:
Post a Comment