So far our July has been really busy! We have been to the pool quite a bit,
I have been going to swimming lessons every morning. At first I HATED it. But
now I can't wait to go every day! We had a busy 4th of July weekend. Spent
time at the lake and with family and friends. On the 4th we were lazy during the
day, then went out to the lake with Daddy's friend Brandon. We watched fireworks,
then hung out with Kelly and Talitha. It was fun to have s'mores by the fire!
My great Uncle Mark came into town and we went to Grandpa Don's house
to see him. I had fun playing with my cousin Taylor!
One day we went to the river with my buddy Grady. I had SO MUCH FUN!
We played on a sandbar for an entire afternoon. Emaley loved it too. We
were so tired, we fell asleep right away on the way home.
Hanging at the pool
0 comments:
Post a Comment