Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa and the Sioux Game

A couple of weekends ago Mommy and Daddy went away for the

weekend. I am still not too sure where they went, but I wanted to go with.

They went with my friend Grady's Mommy and Daddy to a place called Grand Forks.
I was pretty worried that Grady got to go too. But Mommy assured me
that he stayed with his Grandma too.
I had fun at Grandma Betsy's and so did my sister. She didn't even cry for her Mommy!
Mommy says they had fun seeing old friends and getting Christmas shopping
done.
When Mommy and Daddy got home we got to go to Daddy's work and have
breakfast and see Santa! I took with the Target ad with to show him exactly
what I want. Emaley was scared and wouldn't sit with Santa.
So Mommy had to settle for a picture by the tree this year.
We hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!





A picture by the tree

I LOVE Santa!


Hmmm. Looks like Mommy and Daddy are at a hockey game!



Hey, that's Grady's Mommy and Daddy too!




Mommy had to throw this picture in because she thinks it's cute.
I think it's embarrassing.






0 comments: