Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rockies/Mets and the Zoo






During our trip to Colorado I went to my first MLB baseball game. Dad is a Mets fan and of course Mom is a Rockies fan. But Mom was nice and let me wear my Mets jersey for Dad. I only napped for 20 minutes the day of the game and was a little grumpy. And Dad had to go to Coors Field 2 hours early for autographs. I didn't care about autographs-I just wanted to get on the field and run! I also very much liked the playground there. Mom was a little over-protective, but when Dad took me I got to go up the stairs and down the slide ALL BY MYSELF! Mom about had a heart attack when she came to find us! It was pretty funny! Luckily the Mets won the first game we went to and the Rockies won the second game! I sure liked it when the Rockies hit home runs-I would clap and laugh!


The day after the baseball game we went to the Denver Zoo with my friends Kayden and Espen. I had a blast there! I was such a good boy and would get back in my stroller when it was time to move on to the next animal. My absolute favorite was the polar bears. I could have stood there all day and looked through the glass. There was a part where you could buy nectar and feed parrots. That was cool too! Mom didn't hold the cup the right way and the bird was mad when the nectar was gone and it snatched the cup right from her! The lady working there wasn't too happy about that. At the end I rode the carousel with Kayden and Espen and had so much fun! I love the zoo!!

0 comments: