

Last weekend we went to Bismarck for 2 nights for McQuades softball tournament (which Daddy played in). We stayed at my favorite hotel the Ramkota with the awesome pool. Mom thought that I would like the kiddie pool (ha-ha). Little did she know that I am a true daredevil and LOVED the big slide! I giggled the entire ride down and for a couple minutes after landing safely in Mom's arms. Then I wanted to go again and again and again!! Mom took a couple of pictures of me in the kiddie pool-I had to make the slide interesting by going down head first on my belly. Silly Mom needs to remember that I am not afraid of anything. Except water splashing on my face in the bathtub (of course it's ok to be splashed on my face in the pool). BTW Dad's team made it to Sunday afternoon and then lost. But Mom and I wouldn't know because there was a playground next to the field Dad played on and I played the entire time! I think Mom gets pretty tired chasing me and I think that's hilarious! 

Summer Fun and Birthdays!!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment