Sunday, July 20, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!

Last week we flew to Fabulous Las Vegas. We met Oma and Opa and lots of Mom's cousins there. It was so much fun! I was an angel all week (except the night Mom went to see Mamma Mia--I was a monster for Dad). We did lots of swimming and shopping every day and went to see some sights. I liked looking at all the lights on the slot machines and on the outside of the casinos. Our room was way cool with a plasma tv and sliding frosted glass bathroom door that I liked to play with. I especially loved the tv in the mirror in the bathroom. All in all it was a great vacation but we were all tired when we got home (I wasn't too tired because I slept the whole plane ride home)!





Mom and me in a chair outside of Margaritaville!
Dad had to take this picture after giving me naughty
girl cards to hold!

Me and Dad at the hotel outside where all the animals are
Me and Dad and Opa at the Hoover Dam (Uncle
Mark was the picture taker)

Dad liked to splash me with water and I finally
decided it was funny!
Me and Mom and Dad at the pool...


I'll tell you how it is Opa!
Uncle Jerry is hilarious when he blows bubbles
at the pool!



0 comments: