Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Circus and My Big Boy Room




Last week we went to the circus. I really liked the elephant ride that dad won for me. Oh and the big slide was so much fun! But the circus itself kind of was boring to me. I sat for about 45 minutes and then wanted to get down. What do I care about hula hoops?



































For the past couple of weeks Mom has been working on painting my new room. Mom and Dad tell me I am a big boy now and need to move to the bigger bedroom. In my new big boy bed. The first day I stood on the bed and cried, but now I love my new room! I have so much room to play and run and dance! Oh and I made sure I was sitting on my Thomas the Train sheets for this picture to let everyone know how much I love Thomas!


0 comments: