Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weekend in Bismarck (again) and Family Night



Notice my cute new haircut-Grandma buzzed it!
Last weekend we went to Bismarck again for the
State softball tournament. Dad's team didn't do so
well this year but oh well, we had fun anyways.
I got to go swimming again at the hotel and I wish
I could go down the slide all day long! Mom and Dad
took me to Gateway mall so I could play in the fun play area.
I had a blast! When Mom asked if I was ready to go I yelled "NO"
and ran away! It was lots of fun!



Tuesday night was DGC Family Night (as well as Mom and Dad's
anniversary). Mom took me and Hunter and Brooklyn and Grandma
and we met Dad there. It was a blast! I loved jumping in the big jumpy
and going down the slides. Thank goodness Hunter was there to help me out!
Then we went in the petting zoo and I liked chasing the ducks and petting the bunnies.
I didn't like the stinky goat that followed me everywhere and tried to steal Mom's
camera. That wouldn't have been such a loss-then she wouldn't be snapping
pictures of me all the time!

0 comments: