Last weekend we went to Bismarck for Uncle Zach's wedding. Dad was an usher so we had to be there on Friday already for the rehearsal dinner. That was lots of fun because I ran around with my good friend Grant. On Saturday morning I woke up really early to go swimming. Mom says we won't be getting a pool side room again. Then we went and did some shopping and then went to have pictures taken at Uncle Zach's house. I slept through a few of them. I was pretty good during the wedding but I had a blast at the reception. Playing and running and dancing with my cousins!
Me and the girls hanging out
Here's me running around like a wild man!
This is Brooklyn-my cousin. She decided she was quite the photographer during the wedding reception. I just wanted to share a few of the photo's that she took. Some are quite good!
Hunter Keller

Dad being silly!

Me and mom being silly!

Pretty flower







0 comments:
Post a Comment