Monday, September 22, 2008

Mohawk, Sleepy boy and "OH NO!"

First of all I would like to apologize for the lack of blogging

lately. We have been extremely busy for the past few weeks.
After Oma and Opa's visit we have been busy working in the
yard and putting up a fence (I am not happy about this because
I don't like to be corralled) . Then last weekend we were in
Bismarck AGAIN. But this time it was for a wedding-stay posted
for pictures. Mom has been busy with working at the school and Dad has
been working lots of overtime. I have been busy playing with trains and
cars. I like to carry around trains all the time and sometimes
I get mad because I can't do other stuff with trains in my
hands. Such as climb onto the countertop. But for the most
part I am a good boy and make my
mom and dad laugh all the time.
They sure think that I am funny!

Me with a mohawk. Mom thinks it's funny. I do not.






A couple of weekends ago Mom and Grandma
Betsy had a rummage sale. Hunter came over to play
and I was tired but didn't want to take a nap. So I decided to fall asleep on the recliner.


Dad and Papa taught me "Oh No". They tell me
Oh no and I put my hands up by my mouth. This picture definitely captures
"OH NO"!




0 comments: