Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun in the SNOW!



We've finally had some above 0 degree weather and I finally got to go outside and play in the snow! I have been waiting for forever it seems to go out and play! I stand at the front window and say "snow" and then get my snowpants and give them to Mom. Usually she tells me it's too cold but we've got to go out 3 times in the past weeks. I also got to go sledding at my great Aunt Stacey's house. That was fun but I got cold after about 40 minutes and asked Aunt Stacey "House?" I was definitely ready for hot chocolate!













Me and Mom hanging by the "sandbox"












Sliding down our HUGE snow hill with Dad









Dad dug some snow out for me and Alex and I were jumping in! And Dad threw snow at me!













Snow boy!













Not the clearest picture but a good one of me and Alex running in the snow!












Sledding down Auntie Stacey's big hill!















After a fun day outside I was so tired I fell asleep in the chair!










Just thought we'd add this picture to show how much snow we have. That is a 6 foot fence! This picture is a little old...the reindeer are now completely buried!









0 comments: