This year we had 4 different Christmases. Mom's family was here from Colorado so we had Christmas with them early on the 23rd. Then on the 24th we had Christmas with Grandma Betsy and Grandpa Bryce. Later that night Santa came to my house! I was so excited but a little confused because Grandma JoAnn came with him. Is she Mrs. Clause? And why did Santa look SO familiar?? I was a little nervous but I still had to take Santa to my room and show him all my new Thomas toys. Then Christmas morning I woke up and Santa had come during the night and we opened presents. Later that day we went to Papa and Grandma JoAnn's house. It was very exhausting and I was a little crabby by the night. It was a wonderful busy holiday season and I hope everyone else had a great holidays!
My cool Thomas set!
So excited!
Alex's new ball!
0 comments:
Post a Comment