Last month my Daddy's cousin Kurt got married to Allison.
That day Emaley was in a good mood so Mommy snapped some
pictures of her. I was a little confused at the wedding because it was
in my Papa's backyard. That's where I usually get to play not have to
sit still. It was a beautiful wedding and I had lots of fun at the
reception.

Baby Emaley so happy (as I say all the time)


Me and Emaley first thing in the morning

All dressed up ready for the wedding

Baby Emaley LOVES me!

Having a blast on the dance floor

Me and Hunter after dancing

Mmmmm CAKE!!!

Baby Emaley hung out in the carseat most of the night-
she's getting stranger anxiety so nobody but Mom and Dad can hold her.

I was very tired by the end of the night. Papa had
to hold me while dancing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment