We've been very busy the last few weeks. We'll start with
last weekend. My baby Emaley got Baptized. I'm not quite sure
what that means except that I was supposed to sit through church
for over an hour. Obviously that didn't happen. Poor Grandma
JoAnn had to go out with me a few times. Oh well-I had fun!
Emaley is a big girl now and we are having so much fun watching
her grow.
FUN AT THE ZOO
We went to the zoo with my friend Grady and his Mom and
baby brother. It was fun to get away but SO hot that day!
I loved walking through the zoo and also the merry go round.
Not too interested in some of the animals. But hey the Minot
Not too interested in some of the animals. But hey the Minot
Zoo is pretty small compared to the Denver Zoo that I've been to!
0 comments:
Post a Comment