Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter

We had a very good Easter. The Easter bunny brought us AWESOME
stuff! I got a new bike and a bubble machine and some books for my Tag reader.
Baby Emaley got a new car/walker and some books, and some toys. I got
some candy and my sissy got some puffs. I didn't think that was
fair for her. But Mommy says I can't share my candy yet.
We went to Papa and Grandma GoAnn's for lunch and had an Egg hunt.
I was pretty excited to see my Uncle Kevin and all his tattoos. Mom says
maybe I shouldn't like tattoos quite so much.
















We colored Easter eggs at the beginning of this week. I had fun, but
tended to drop the eggs and break them. Daddy got a little frustrated.
Baby Emaley just liked being naked and didn't want to get her hands
dirty. Later we played with her Zebra and I spun her around and around
We were both giggling so hard!






















































0 comments: