Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's finally Spring (now that it's almost Summer)!

I can't tell you how happy I am that the weather has finally
been NICE!! I have been going stir crazy stuck inside, and been
driving everybody else nuts in my house too! We have finally had some
sunny warm days outside and I have been taking full advantage of it.
Mommy says she hasn't barely seen me because I only come in to
use the bathroom and eat. My sister loves to play outside too. She likes
my sandbox. And she loves to go down the slide with me and ride my
big wheel with me. She cries when Mommy won't let her come out.
We hope everyone has a wonderful summer!!!


Me and sissy hanging out on the front steps. Soon this will be a deck!
My sissy chasing me on my bike.

Me riding my big boy bike! I am getting very good at it!


Me and Em going down the slide!


Ooh, our first wagon ride together! Emaley loved it! Daddy
would ask her if she was having fun, and she would nod her
head yes!




0 comments: